Our Edible Drink Toppers are Pre-cut Drink Images for champagne, cocktails, wine, martinis and more are Printed on PREMIUM THICK EDIBLE WAFER PAPER with food grade ink in our FDA Registered & Inspected Food Manufacturing Facility. Perfect for logos & pictures to go on your signature drinks at cocktail hours, weddings, special events and more!
Each order includes up to 2 Images Per Set. Send us your READY TO PRINT monogram, logo, photo or graphic to be printed. If you need more than 2 images, you will need to add them separately to the cart.
Images are thick and will float on top of any beverage and lay nice on a layer of froth or whipped cream. Place image and serve as soon as possible. Images may dissolve into beverage over time, so place image right before serving.
Edible Images take 48-72 Business Hours to Print Before Shipping.
If you need your order within 7 business days, please include EXPRESS MAIL to ensure delivery. Please note orders that have a 24 business hour turn around have a $20 Rush Fee that must be paid to be processed.
HOW TO USE: With dry hands, carefully place the image on your beverage so that it floats at the top. Please note, if the top of your image gets wet some of the ink MAY start to run.
COMPETE THE LOOK WITH:
Glittering Rim Sugar & Drinkable Food-Grade Glitter!
Event Planners / Venues / Restaurants - Email Us for WHOLESALE PRICING for orders over 500 count or repeat orders.
Tips / Hints:
- Make sure you have very dry hands when handling images.
- Place image right before serving.
- If placing directly on liquid, your wafer may start to distort after about 1 minute.
- If placing onto of whipcream / froth / foam your image will stay for up to 30 minutes before they dissolve into your drink (please note, the ink may run slightly during this time.)
- Place small order first for large event and experiment with timing / drink style. etc.
- Colors may appear different on your digital display / phone than what will actually print. Edible inks and edible papers are NOT as exact as professional photo printing, though some images may print perfectly, color codes are read in PHOTOSHOP and then printed on an edible printer with edible inks and MAY have a different hue / look than you see on your display.